What we sing
Full Circle meet weekly on a Wednesday during term time. We sing songs of all styles in 3 or 4 part harmony. Songs we have sung in the past are:
- Shine – Take That
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
- Son Of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
- You’ve Got A Friend – Carole King
And many more…George Ezra (Budapest), Katrina and the Waves (Walking On Sunshine), Fleet Foxes (White Winter Hymnal), Owl City (Fireflies), The Beatles (With A Little Help From My Friends), Mary Wells (My Guy), Mumford and Sons (Winter Winds), Jackie Wilson (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher).
- I organise Range checks with everyone when they join, to see which voice part they would fit into the best. I never make anyone do this, but everyone in my choir has wanted to
- Extra 1:1 help sessions dedicated to each vocal part
We are social!
We love to do things outside of choir, including going for our famous ‘pizza nights‘ in Farnham.