What we sing
Full Circle meet weekly on a Wednesday during term time. We sing songs of all styles in 3 or 4 part harmony. Songs we have sung in the past are:
- Shine – Take That
- Somewhere Only We Know – Keane
- Son Of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
- You’ve Got A Friend – Carole King
And many more…George Ezra (Budapest), Katrina and the Waves (Walking On Sunshine), Fleet Foxes (White Winter Hymnal), Owl City (Fireflies), The Beatles (With A Little Help From My Friends), Mary Wells (My Guy), Mumford and Sons (Winter Winds), Jackie Wilson (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher).
Where we perform
We enjoy singing in local pubs, usually at Vic Cracknell’s open mic nights, as well as at charity events in Farnham or at the Farnham Maltings for their Christmas Fair. We now have a long-standing arrangement with Woodlarks care home, where we enjoy getting to know the residents and singing them Christmas carols each year.
- I organise Range checks with everyone when they join, to see which voice part they would fit into the best. I never make anyone do this, but everyone in my choir has wanted to
- Extra 1:1 help sessions dedicated to each vocal part
We are social!
We love to do things outside of choir, including going for our famous ‘pizza nights‘ in Farnham.